Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!!!!


Dear Daddy,

How are you? I have missed you so much while you have been gone. I have been a really good girl while you have been away. What was New York like? Did you get me any presents? I am pretty bored without you. Mom isn't as much fun to hang out with. All she does is drag me around town while she runs her "errands," and then she doesn't let me get into anything fun like the dog bowls. I did get to play with my cousins though while you were gone, and with Erin and Steve and Carter. But none of them are as much fun as you! I hope that you have a fun birthday. Make sure that you eat some cake and ice cream and take some time to relax. Hurry home, because I can't wait to see you and give you a big hug and kiss. I love you so much!

Love,
Mirian

PS Mom says hi and she loves you too.

5 comments:

Amy B. Jones said...

She's getting so big! (Oh, and Russ too-- happy birthday ;))

Kristal said...

Happy Birthday Russell!

I'm so happy Mirian learned to type, it was getting awfully obnoxious to have to always use Emily as her amanuensis.

We love you guys!

April Carter said...

What...amanuensis...did branch Pres tell you that word? I think it is awesome. I love Mims top knot Can't wait to see you all.

Olivia Carter said...

Aw, she looks like a big girl in this pic! What a cutie!

Unknown said...

Did you write this to yourself, Russ? Happy Birthday! It was fun to see you guys.