Monday, September 6, 2010

Mirian's First Shiner

Being an only child, Mirian doesn't have to watch out for others very much, she creates her own ruckus. However, we had some our friends the Mills over today for a BBQ and they have three adorable little boys Tanner, Colton, and Braden. They were all playing so nicely. Colton was on the "two way bench swing" and Mirian walked over while it was going and didn't know to duck. She cried but was a trooper. We felt so bad for her and so did the Colton. It wasn't even his fault.

I guess you win some and lose some eh????



Colton felt so bad (and he's a lady's man) that he swang with Mirian while holding her hand the whole time. What a cute little guy.


3 comments:

James and Audra said...

Oh my poor little princess. What are you two doing to her? I mean none of my children have ever had a shiner! Ok I think Evan had a shiner since the day he was born being the third and all. I like how the title is Mirian's first shiner. Are there more shiners in her future?

Kristal said...

ouch! but such a cute picture!

Unknown said...

How cute! Once that one heals, you should give her a new one just because it's cute. If you want to drop her by for a few days I'm sure one of my kids could take care of things for you.