Thursday, October 28, 2010

Silly Mirian

Mirian has so much personality. She is so funny and she knows it! Here are just a few pictures to show some of the silly things that she likes to do around the house. I'm not great at capturing the moments, because there are so many different things that she does and I am usually too busy laughing with her to take pictures.


Trying to chase Daddy and tickle him


In her defense, the spoon was too small


Mirian loves to play with Maced under the table


She kept coming up to me like this and then growl at me. I think she was an alien.


Mirian loves getting into things!!!!


Mirian loves to share her food with the animals. It looks like she is pushing the cat away, but really, she is pushing noodles into the cats mouth.

8 comments:

Em and Russ said...

Might I add that Mirian climbed into the kitchen drawer on her own and we just looked over and saw her there.

Amy B. Jones said...

Such a doll!!

James and Audra said...

Man I have daughter hair envy. Makayla's is still a wispy mess. WE NEED TO SEE YOU GUYS! I miss my love, and by love I mean Mirian...or....Emily. I haven't decided yet!

April Carter said...

WAAAA! We miss all the good stuff. Mim is the cutest! We love you guys

Laurie said...

haha! I think this little girl is adorable! Does she ever cry? I swear, she must be the happiest girl that ever was!!! I love the pictures!

lynsey said...

she is honestly one of the CUTEST little girls i have ever seen! i bet your house is so much fun with you two as parents & her cute personality. we need a get together friends! i hear arizona is nice this time of year..... :)

Unknown said...

What a fun little girl! I wish we could watch her grow up a little more! The pictures are good, but she's way more fun in person.

Scott said...

She's a cutie.