Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What??? You thought we moved to Hungary?

So we haven't been posting much on the blog lately because we have been SUPER busy. We have been remodeling the kitchen since the beginning of December and that consumes our "extra free time". We did take some time to go to Cali for the purposes of helping with projects for Em's family since they came up and helped us huge on our kitchen. The kitchen is progressing, but it definitely takes time. . . . I attached a picture so you can see some of the progress. We will be very happy when it is all finished.

The kitchen went from this




and this



to THIS



We've done work since this picture, but this is the best "comprehensive" picture.

A HUGE thank you to all who have contributed on this project!!!!!! It is looking sooooooo good.

3 comments:

Hi I'm Lindsey! said...

I LOVE IT! I'm trying not to covet:)...I'd LOVE a new kitchen. They make it look completely different. Great job guys!

Unknown said...

Looking good! When are you going to come fix our house? I'm planning on you making a visit this summer.

April Carter said...

Can't wait to see the finished project!