Thursday, August 4, 2011

Happy 10 Year Anniversary Emily!!!!!!

Last year on our anniversary I claimed "One more year and we will be "an old married couple". Well guess what, it's been one more year!!!! I guess we are an old married couple now!!! Happy 10 year anniversary to my sweetheart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proof that you are happy!!!!!


I know, cliche', but I love you more and more every day!!!!!!! Please don't have me "done away with" in order to collect life insurance money . . . . . . I know you know how to use a bat!!!!

7 comments:

lynsey said...

you guys are such a fantastic couple & we're blessed to have you as friends.

happy anniversary!!!

Olivia Carter said...

Congrats we love you guys!

Kristal said...

and they said you wouldn't last... haha, since I would know... you guys getting married was way before I existed. we love you guys! Happy Anniversary!

Em and Russ said...

Thanks Sweetheart! I love you! You really are the best husband!

Jess and Carl said...

Congratulations! You guys are as cute as ever together and I love facebook and blog stalking you :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

-Amanda Maranon