Friday, December 9, 2011

Some Extras to Share

Well, since I'm already up blogging, I figured I better throw a few pictures up here for you all to see.  Enjoy!

At the Pumpkin Patch in Spokane.  Mirian was really tired from lifting that huge pumpkin!






 Halloween Night!  What a silly ladybug!  She absolutely LOVED Halloween!  She still walks around the house with a purse, saying "Trick or Treat!"  I love it!

 Family Picture at my Aunt Pat's Wedding in Portland.  We had such a good time with family.





 Russ' Brother Mike got married at the Columbia River Temple.  We love Mike and Stephanie!  They are so cute together.  Mirian loves weddings now!

 This morning, I gave Mirian a bath, and before I could change her into some clothes, she ran out of the room and I heard her say "Go doggy, go!"  She was trying to ride Maced : )

3 comments:

James and Audra said...

love the pictures

Unknown said...

Fun pictures and such a cute girl! We miss you guys.

April Carter said...

I love this family.....but you live too far away. I want to see you all the time and play with you.