Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Snow Princess

 We finally got snow, and we were so excited to take advantage of it.  At Mirian's preschool, they had a Princess Party, so Mirian wore her beautiful white coat to be the Snow Princess.  She loved it!  Mirian doesn't have a lot of dress up clothes, so she had to wear her pink tutu.
 She made the crown at preschool.  She wore it until it fell apart.  She thought she was so beautiful in it.
 Over the weekend, we had our awesome friends the Divis' come from Spokane.  They braved the weather, just to spend a few days with us.  Since we had so much snow, we had to let the kids go sledding in the back yard.  Mirian loved playing in the snow, but not so much the sledding.




 Kitty Boots got to enjoy the snow too, but he didn't get to go sledding.  I wish I had a picture of it, but I made Maced got on the sled with me.  I don't think she liked it, but I thought it was pretty hysterical.



And here is the Panty Princess.  Lately, she has been getting out of bed when she is supposed to be asleep, stripping off her pj's and pull-up and putting on panties and a hat.  She thought she looked so cute the other night, that I had to take a picture of it.  I sure do love that girl!  She always makes me laugh! I'm going to have to show this picture to her future husband one day to truly embarrass her.

8 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

AH! I love that baby!

Unknown said...

She is so dang cute!

April Carter said...

She is a PRINCESS...just like her mother. I think she needs to come visit grandma!

Scott said...

I'm ready for you guys to come visit.

James and Audra said...

Oh she is so cute. And great picture of my giant butt! Can't wait to see you guys!!

amanda said...

a girl needs some dress up clothes, esp. a pretty princess like her.

Anonymous said...

vbxcbb

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I am going to take my time with you sweetheart, your cute little knickers are coming off and it is pussy time, I am going to make you squeal and kick