Thursday, July 9, 2009

Naches Blueberry Farm

On Wednesday, Emily and Mirian went to the Naches Blueberry Farm to pick blueberries with Shannon and David and the kids. The farm was so cute and there were rows and rows of blueberry bushes. Within just a short time, Emily had picked over five pounds of blueberries. We have eaten some fresh, but decided to freeze the rest for future baking. If you have never been to the blueberry farm, I highly recommend.


Getting ready to head out to the blueberry farm


Shannon, David and Alex picking berries


Emma picking her berries


5 Lbs worth of blueberries (doesn't look like much)

3 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

WHOA! That looks like so much fun! I want to do it now SO BAD- fresh blue berries are great and even better when baked. I'm jealous!

Malesa said...

Mmmmm. Those look nummy. I love fresh blueberries. I am officially jealous.

Unknown said...

I enjoyed the fruits of your labor. Thanks for the fun (and yummy) week.