Sunday, July 5, 2009

WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!


We received wonderful news!!!!!! We originally had to wait for 6 months (as per LDS Family Services) to have Mirian blessed and sealed to us. We received an email the other day informing us that the new policy is that we only have to wait for the state requirements, which in the state of Washington means, asap. We will go to the temple on July 18 at 1:00 pm and have Mirian sealed to us and then we will bless her on July 19. We are so excited. Please come to the baby blessing and share in our excitement. Church starts at 9:00 AM and the address is 4307 Englewood Ave. in Yakima, Washington.

10 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Can't wait guys! Cute pic too!

Kim said...

I'm so excited for you guys. I wish we could be there but hopefully we'll get to see her soon:)

Kaleb and Abby Widmier said...

Congratulations guys! Such a blessing!

Candice said...

This is wonderful news! I wish I could come for the blessing. I'll be thinking of you.

Mills Family said...

I am so happy for you guys. I look at your little baby announcement on our fridge daily. We are just so happy that you have such a sweet blessing in your lives. Dave said just the other day, "you guys deserve it!!" I can't believe how fast she is growing. I hate that part! Congratulations about the temple so soon. We are so so so happy for your little family!!
Kate

S and RA Beazer said...

What wonderful news, wish we could be there. She is such a cutie from the pictures. I am sure are great parents and that she does suffer from lack of love.

Heather said...

HOW EXCITING! I can't wait to see pictures from the temple...what a beautiful family you have!

Carrie Snider said...

Yipppeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Malesa said...

Yeah! Congratulations! She is getting even cuter. Seems like she sleeps through a lot of her pictures. She looks like a very nice little baby.

Malea said...

Emily, that's so exciting! Mirian is so sweet, I'm so excited for you guys!