Thursday, September 17, 2009

Anniversary Gift - Collective Soul Concert

My whole life I have loved listening to Collective Soul. I have never met anyone who doesn't like them. They may not be on some people's top 20 bands ever, but no one ever dislikes them. I have never been to their concert.

Well for our anniversary in August, Em asked me what I wanted. I simply said, a Collective Soul concert. She made it happen. We went to Seattle last night to the concert and it was everything I had hoped for.

The members of the band stuck true to what I know of them. They were sincere, grateful, fun, and entertaining. Here are a few photos of the concert and even a video.

Oh yeah, and thanks to the Lawsons for babysitting.








1 comment:

Kristine1969 said...

Looks like you had an awesome time! Congrats on your anniversary! Collective Soul is awesome...