Sunday, February 27, 2011

SF Trip Vs. Family Challenge

Well I accomplished some major exercise milestones this week. I walked 6 miles in one day through San Francisco. I walked from Union Square all the way down Market Street to the Pier and back, then I walked from Union Square all the way to Ghiradelli Square/Fisherman's Warf. And this was through the VERY steep hills of San Francisco. The view was great but that combined with the steep hills, and this is what you get.

It was cool to walk by Lombard Street. I haven't been there for probably 15-20 years.



My weight loss has slowed. Even though I didn't eat too much and I exercised like I was supposed to, my exercise wasn't a lot of running, it was pretty mellow since most of it was done in a suit while heading to meetings. I hope to get back into the extreme weight loss category again, that feels really good and provides a lot of motivation!!! We'll see!!!!! Wish me luck.

Russ

4 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

The weight always FALLS OFF really fast to begin with then slows down at a slower rate but if you keep going then it should still be like a pound a week-ish. That's a healthy weight loss. KEEP GOING!

Unknown said...

I love walking the streets of San Francisco, and while they weight loss may have not been great, think of the various muscle groups you were working with all those hills!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
April Carter said...

Welcome to my weight world!