Friday, May 15, 2009

Em's Test


Before we were so blessed to have Mirian in our lives, Emily worked as an apprentice optician. She did so for just over three years. Before we were married, we discussed and planned on Emily being a full time stay at home mom when we had children. Emily quit her job the day before we brought Mirian home and loves staying home with her every day.

Prior to quitting, the doctors at Cascade Eye Center had paid for and Em had signed up for the test to become a nationally certified optician. Em decided to go ahead and take the test even though she is no longer working because then she will be certified just in case. Em's test is this weekend in Seattle. She has studied diligently and as you would expect she is kind of nervous for the test. I am positive she will do well, but taking a test is never much fun. Mirian and I are so lucky to have such a smart, hard working, thoughtful, wonderful woman in our lives. Good luck Em.

Please keep her in your prayers and wish her luck.

3 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Oh how exciting for EM! HURRAY! Wish her luck- I'm sure she'll do great!

Candice said...

Good luck on your test. You'll do great! I wish I still lived in Seattle so we could catch up while you're in town. (If you have any desire to come up to Bellingham, let me know. I'd love to see you again.)

June said...

(Letting air out between my lips)She'll pass. She has the highest IQ and dedication. IQ part is so obvious when you play any game with her. She is incredibly smart...