Sunday, May 3, 2009

Fun with the cousins . . . . . and Uncle Mike.



Yesterday we took a trip to the Tri-Cities to go to the temple. While at the temple, Russ' brother Mike and his children (Clark and Emily) were so willing and excited to babysit. They were wonderful and helpful!!!! Here are a couple of photos of Mirian having fun with her cousins. I think her cousins had fun with her too.

THANK YOU MIKE, EMILY, AND CLARK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Emily and Clark, the chocolate banana shakes were awesome too. We hope you make loads of money with your shake business.

3 comments:

Hi I'm Lindsey! said...

We're ready to fight over who gets to babysit Mirian if we move there:)j/k We know that family probably gets dibs but if we do move there, she is ALWAYS welcome at our house whenever....and I guess you guys are too:) Won't that be cool to be close again if it happens? I think Aaron is really hoping for it, we'll see. Nothing has happened yet, but they do have his resume and are calling some time this week.

Olivia Carter said...

I sure like that family! They are so nice- let them know I said that because they were just so nice at Christmas time!

And I can't wait until Em gets to hang out with my at Tahoe- can I just put it out there. I'm not going to be the only one with a baby!

And is that my burp cloth I spy? Woot!

April Carter said...

Mike and family are the best. Glad Mirian gets to have such great cousins. Are you sure we can't set him up with Ant Pat?